Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A famous follower

Subject: Bernard Lagat (@LagatUpdate) is now following you on Twitter! 

I have never really understood Twitter, what it can do, what its point is, who actually looks at it. I guess that is why we have an awesome Marketing and Communications intern, someone who can really utilize this tool in a way that I never understood. 

Regardless, it was thrilling when I woke up to an email from Twitter with the above subject line. Really!? Bernard Lagat follows Run for Good!? Well, I won't question and I will accept the following of a really famous awesome runner. Hello Bernard, should I tweet about you following us? Will that even be seen by anyone?

Is anyone famous following you? Are you following us on Twitter? 

@Run4GoodRacing

No comments:

Post a Comment